GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariama Diop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:43:52 -0400
The Gambia's beaches have always been the lifeline of its tourism industry.
I wonder if the present regime is aware of the impact of coastal erosion on
this industry? Would it not make more sense that the "dynamic leadership" of
Yankuba Touray address such critical  and urgent  concerns to safeguard this
important pillar of our economy?