GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 19:46:45 -0700
Mr. Gassama:

I am indeed supportive of any movement that seeks constructive criticism and laying foundations for strategic alliance.  It makes sense to argue with maturity.

I hope fellow comrades on the L will come forth with tangible solutions to the media bill.  We can serve our audience well if we are fair  and sincere.

Naphiyo,
Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency