GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 11:13:33 +0100
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh' GAMCO Who the share holders are...Investors watch out!
  Wasn't Social Security and Housing Finance Cooperation forced to guarantee GAMCO at Trust bank...?
  There is no Gambian who dislikes seeing investors surge towards home, however not when we have a president who is a share holder in all major companies. President Jammeh in 2004 openly declared that he owns YDE! Why he was not impeached for this maybe beyond comprehension for democrats, of course it is normal in The Gambia today. He could not stop himself from committing suicide politically, therefore decided to be so shameless before the public. He covered his shame by pretending to be so angry with Baba Jobe. This means nothing to the Gambian farmers who are at the receiving end.

  JAMMEH  DAY'S NUMBERED
  Talking about Baba Jobe is not what the Gambian farmers want to hear. They want to hear how Jammeh,Yankuba,Amadou Samba and Kaba Jallow are going to buy their peanuts? My source is really very angry with Jammeh and these people. Amadou Samba has to be very careful. He is so greedy, why not stop for a while and think deep?
  He is a big disgrace for African Intellectuals.
  Truth cannot be hidden, the truth is emerging, President Jammeh is a businessman who uses the executive arm to compete investors...
  In The Gambia it is so sad to say but we have a president who is fully involved in business. He is equally merciless when it comes to competing with others. He cares less about promoting investment where his interest is at stake. A bright example is where President Jammeh has decided to stand by Amadou Samba and Kaba Jallow then use GAMCO to dupe our people once again. The SSFHC-Social Security Housing Cooperation is another prey before the office of the president. The SSFHC was forced to guarantee GAMCO at the trust bank for a loan of 258 Million dalasis hard cash.
  This is a big shame. This company that was supposed to buy peanuts from our farmers? Running away with huge amounts? Leaving our farmers with tearful faces? The money was disbursed but the peanuts from our farmers are yet to be bought. How on earth could Churchill Baldeh open his big mouth lying against Sait Mboob and others? Even if Sait knows the deal he is not alone in it. Sait,Amadou Samba,Kaba Jallow and others should explain. What happened at trust bank? Where are the millions we mentioned here? The same source intimated that President Jammeh is a share holder of GAMCO company. His name featured in the hidden deal,Amadou Samba's was in it as usual and other anonymous Nigerians. This dirt is what Churchill Baldeh wants to heap on Sait Mboob! The same Churchill Baldeh was used to finish Baba Jobe and Sheriff Dibba. Churchil Baldeh will drink hot tar one day. He is a vicious character who's helping President Jammeh frame people. Churchill's own ending with Jammeh will
 be a loud bang. He will urinate in his pants when Jammeh is ready with him.
  Why Churchill Baldeh,FJC,Bidwell and Yankuba Touray are helping amend section 74 and others...?
  An insider who is very angry with the system has warned that she will be revealing more on Jammeh and his band of crooks now onwards. She started by revealing that the President and his cronies prefer amending certain sections in the constitution including section 74. Then this will allow them be able to conceal how they use the state when doing business! In one of them it is stated that the president and the Vice President cannot do business because it is in contradiction with their portfolios. This is what President Jammeh finds hard to swallow anymore. He wants these sections barring him from being able to do business be scraped from the constitution. This is one of the craziest steps taken by President Jammeh since he came to power in 1994.
  A source says...President Jammeh owns Santangbaa Company...therefore the reason behind the revelations that are about to be exposed here...
  The above is the very reason why President Jammeh is working with stooges like Churchill Baldeh and FJC to amend the constitution. As far as President is concerned he tampers with the constitution at anytime his interest is at stake. This is why he tampered with the constitution after April 11 2000. This is how he gave blanket amnesty to himself and to those who carried out his orders ie to shoot and kill our kids in broad day light. This is how he changed these laws to suit anything he wants. He uses the law to either defend his interest or fight against a perceived enemy. This is also why many people who are serving under his regime think that the man is mentally ill.
  President Jammeh has forgotten that he suspended a whole constitution on July 22nd 1994. If a soldier like Jammeh can do so how about when sober minds replace him one day? Can the President rule during and after he leaves office? Is that not a sign of mental illness?
  Isn't President Jammeh the anonymous CEO of Santangbaa Company..?
  President Jammeh used Santangbaa company to purchase his aeroplane from Taiwan. He lied to Gambians again because the Taiwanese did not give him the plane free of charge. He also used the same company to erect a huge complex near the traffic light on Kairaba Avenue. Many people believe it is Amadou Samba's but it is not. The complex belongs to President Jammeh. President Jammeh owns Camelot too.
  This is why investors who are lured to go to Banjul should make a thorough research before touching on Jammeh's nerves. He is a share holder at Kairaba Hotel too. He sold some of his shares at 30 Million Dalasis to start another business. This will be named here when he angers our editorial team again. My source in Banjul has warned that she will be spilling the beans more and more because Jammeh's GAMCO and Sangtangbaa are draining the economy so much.
  Of course under President Jammeh corruption is so rampant. He himself is a merciless and powerful businessman. President Jammeh has to understand that this paper feeds on real news being given to us by his own close allies.

Posted on Monday, May 01, 2006 (Archive on Tuesday, May 30, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:  3.80                        Rating:   3    MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO BLESS JAMMEH AND THE HUMBLE GAMBIANS, AND MAY ALL THOSE EVIL WHO DOES NOT WANT TO SEE THAT PERISH            Rating:   3    WHAT CAN THEY DO TO YOU WITH THEIR PARENTS'EVIL? YOU AND THE GAMBIA IS BEEN BLESSED BY ALLAH            Rating:   3    Pa, don't worry about those telling you that you've gone too far. I even heard that Yankuba's wife is selling fish and working at a Senegalese saloon.            Rating:   5    BULFAALEH! LUHEW? BAAYI NUY NAKK?            Rating:   5

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]