GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Amadu Pembo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:25:53 +0000
NEED HELP SECURING YOUR NETWORK AND DATA?
When you are charged with securing a computer network, you
had best not overlook a single vulnerability. You must
thoroughly identify all threats and take proactive measures to thwart
them. With TechRepublic's IT Security Survival Guide, Second
Edition, it's easier than ever to do so. This book and CD-ROM will
help you understand the many dangers associated with today's
sophisticated IT systems and how to minimize their threat
to your organization's valuable IT assets and data.  To order
your set, click here:
http://ct.com.com/click?q=49-ZMucIEpveihTnvbm~iFy~ZEvJY4C

<------------------------------------------->

WEIGH IN ON THE IMPACT OF IT OUTSOURCING

FEATURED DISCUSSION: THANKS FOR THE TIPS TO PROMOTE MORE OUTSOURCING
TechRepublic community member ORPHEUM is upset with this
Web site for offering resources to evaluate IT outsourcing, suggesting
that providing such resources is costing America jobs. To quote
the member, "I think it was utterly irresponsible and slightly foolish
to give the executive powers such a destructive tool to continue
destroying our IT workforce (or what's left) and our general economy!" Do you agree with Orpheum's premise that aiding outsourcing is injuring the
U.S. economy?
Join the debate in our Discussion Center.
http://ct.com.com/click?q=d4-E0xqQ0EmfPqNJVM4Gw9A_nv_kaHP

-