GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:03:03 -0600
Jabou

<<<"Mr Sallah, the jury is out as far as l am concerned, and all l see
is credibility, competence and an undying dedication to the betterment
of our people and our country. As we say on the L, keep up the good work
down there.Some of us are wide awake with our feet planted firmly on the
ground,and those numbers are climbing at an alarming rate.Truth will
never be the equal of fiction.">>>

You could not have said this better. Keep up the good work.

Happy Ramadan

Basiru Ndow

PS: Brother Saul, many are still waiting for your alternative approach
or otherwise can we assume that you were just talking for the sake of
trying to discredit Halifa & co.  Atleast the truth is coming out.