GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 19:19:10 EST
Hamadi,

Well put.  In order words, even if he did not trash his History Degree from
Yale in the dust bin, all we ask of him and all others, is let him/they be
objective in his/their writings and research a little bit more carefully with
his/their colleagues and the people on the ground before committing pen to
paper.  In short, give credit where credit is due or apply the golden rule,
if you don't have the facts shut up (I don't mean to be rude here anyway).
That is just the way it should be.

God bless Africa and the World at large.

OB.