GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Sallah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:18:02 -0600
I am very confident that Pa knows me or at least remembers me, but if he doesn't, then I'll probably need to send him a personal note which is probably not fit for this noble forum.

I am probably the only Sallah (besides former Minister of Agriculture), who worked at Radio Gambia, the last 20years. Pa to jug your memory a little bit, I worked for GRTS from 1996--2002.