GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:02:16 +0100
Brother Joe Sambou.

Many many thanks in bringing to our notice this important message from the
NADD flag-bearer. Hon. Halifa Sallah raised quite a number of important
questions that need careful assimilation. I am sure all those who care so
much for Gambia will take the time needed to scrutinise his every word in
order to reach some conclusion that will contribute in charting a way
forward for all forces wanting to bring progressive change to our land.

Certainly,  I will do my own bit in that collective effort. My concern
however is simply that you seem to reduce the failure of the Opposition to
unseat Jammeh partly to a lack of resources and partly to reasons of
"tribalism", only!

I simply disagree, comrade.

Cheers,
Sidibeh