GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
latjor ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:44:25 PST
Greetings Matarr:
I apologize for this tardy response. I really do not know how I missed your
msg although the volume of mails we receive could easily cause us to lose
some. Anyhow, thanks for your compliments.
Organizing a symposium/conference in the New York area would necessarily
involve people in NY such as yourself being involved in the logistics. We
ought to pursue this proposal for it is important for our collective
progress. Would you be interested in being the key person to coordinate such
an event? The community-based organization(s) in the New York/ North East
area could be a base to work from, perhaps. What do you think?
Best wishes,
Latjor