GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:27:36 -0700
Today,it is well known fact that gambians are in for
very difficult times,a condition provoked by accident
of history and an error or judgment.Each and everyone
should therefore be seriously concerned about the
method of governance resulting directly from the type
of leadership that emerged from the July 22nd coup
d'etat.

The peculiar system of governance which is being
dictated by an irrational head cannot be judged by any
standard in terms of credibility, morality or
consistency.Even those officials responsible for
policy advice and administrative guidance have drifted
to the specialized art of factual distortion to the
extent of discrediting themselves in order to survive.

The most recent statement issued by secretary of state
for foreign affairs-Momodou lamin sedat Jobe is a
clear testimony of the lack of credibility of the APRC
government.
Any honest person would not allow his/her leader to
twist and turn you as if without him you will not
survive.This is what lead the country into this
unfortunate cynicism and treachery.

Mr. Jobe should learn his mistakes from Bolong
Sonko,Nyimasata Sanneh,Fafa Mbaye,Lary Ceesay,sarja
Taal and Cheyassin Secka to mention few.They have
attempted to betray gambians and satisfy Jammeh to
survive but God the "Almighty"said no.

Mr.Jobe claimed that he spoke to officials of US
Embassy in Banjul concerning the UN security council
travel ban imposed on Baba Jobe but this has been
proved beyond reasonable doubt to be not only wrong
but a big LIE.It is possible that Mr.Jobe was just
trying to please his master-Jammeh-Musa by coming up
with such a misleading statement.

Finally,it is clear and sad that as long as sedat Jobe
can get paid by Jammeh there is nothing criminal or
illegal by Gambians getting kill by agents of the
government and Baba Jobe trafficking guns.

Saihou