GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:31:19 +0000
Ansumana,
         Did you ever read Gabriel Robert's interview relating to the equal
air time on GRTS during the forth-coming campaign trail(in respect of) the
APRC and opposition party members? Did you? If you haven't then dig into
your archives on other Gambia-forums,there you will be able to quench your
thirst or contact the man himself.
       Tombong alone cannot control the decisions surrounding the GRTS AND
NO WHERE ELSE ON EARTH DOES THAT EXIST Ie:a Tv director who all by him or
herself sends in programmes from his or her mind at home to be broadcast to
the population without censorship.No it cannot  be done that way!
         The most suitable candidate to anwser your list of test on
(political aptitude)is your ownself,because whatever answer you are given
here will stir you up to send in more whirling
accusations,insults,scratches etc.

Lamin Ceesay