GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:54:39 EDT

Wait just a minute. I know more mandinka, wollof, sarahule, serer, fula,  and
Jola than you'll ever hear Suntou. Not to mention Creole. Bring it on. And
why are you pickin on me??? What about Galleon??

Suluwo ning Sangh taalingo diyaa ta nying kankurango ye baake le!! Leybone,
.... Amorn na fi, ...... You forgot hah??

Masoud Minerals. MQJGDT. Darbo. Al Khairawan.

In a message dated 3/19/2008 3:41:18 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,