GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:43:13 +0100
Jabou,
It is your classmate from GHS. I understand that you want to form a non-profit sister organisation in the gambia. I would like to know more about your organisation GESO. What does it stand for and what are your aims and objectives. With your answer I can later send you documents about my plans in Sweden and what Iam working with to better uplift the living standard of people in rural Gambia. Just give me breif outline on the work of the organisation.

Thanks,

Abdoulie jeng