GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 09:53:08 +0100
Mr Samura

Brilliant stuff, I had this debate with Comrade Conteh
some few days ago and your revelation be it true adds
more weight to my views on Almamy Touray remaining as
a UDP member of parliament.
Almamy Touray was a liability to the UDP and now we
have seen the back of him. It is therefore right for
all of us to move on. The UDP should start looking for
an ideal candidate that could humiliate Almamy Touray
in the next parliamentary election. Knowing how APRC
operates, I have doubts whether he will represent them
in the next praliamentary election.

Cheers

Sanusi