GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maimuna kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:21:16 -0000
Hello Mr.. Callous Kebba Jobe,
                First of all I would like to thank Mr..Colly for another
brilliant piece of the puzzle that your despotic regime figure will never be
solve. You know Mr.. Jobe that Yahya and company have no respect for
humanity because they have lost their identity, and worst of all, are
suffering from inferior complex. They have desmonstrated it in the killing
of those soldiers and the most recent is the killing of the unarmed school
children without any remorse.  I cannot imagine that anyone with a
conscience and decency will engage in such a barbaric act of mass murder.
  I have a question for you Mr.. Jobe!!!
Mr.. Colly wrote:"But Jobe let's say that it was after all a fair battle
between your forces and that of the victims in which everyone in the latter
group was killed while all your men survived without a scratch on their
bodies. What's the point in dumping their bodies in toilet pits
instead of letting their families recover the corpses and burying them in
regular graveyards. Or was there a more "tangible explanation" you could
share with us from the government's side about what they did with
those mangled bodies? There is another point that we could zoom under the
microscope in Sabally's first statement at radio Gambia the morning after
the killing of Barrow and Faal. It might help a bit in our reasoning pattern
here. Did you know that the only persons Sabally mentioned that day as the
men killed were Barrow and Faal? Did you ever ask why he did not mention the
rest?

Q1. Mr.. Jobe why would the despotic regime refuse to let their families
recover the corpses and bury them in the traditional regular graveyards,
after all it was not a war that prevented them from recovering their corpse
for an honorable burial if their is any element of truth to the forgery.
Instead they prefer to dump their bodies in a toilet pit.

Q2. Mr.. Jobe is there a better explanation as to why Sabally left out the
names of Saye and others? If all of them played a key role, I see no reason
why one would not call out all their names.

   I figure you might have a better version in explaining the analogy of the
regime at that time better than Colly. And if that is the case, I wonder why
you did not come out six years ago and add more weight to Sabally's
statement, that it was a foiled coup which is why they have decided not to
give the corpses to their respective families for a decent burial instead of
the toilet pit which I'm sure you and none and those council members would
not prefer to be dumped in when you all die. No one is against you been an
APRC supporter. However, been a die heart fan of this despotic regime does
not qualify you to be intellectually dishonest when it comes to issues
related to our beloved Gambia. I think the main  reason people like Ebrima
and others are not wasting their precious time in responding to your mails
is because, they have come to realized that they are dealing with a
dishonest intellectual.  Please think straight.
Maimuna Kujabi