GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:24:48 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen:

The management of DalasiGram is thrilled to announce the official launch of
our web site at www.dalasigram.com.

DalasiGram is a venture initiated by my humble self, Abdoulie Jallow, with
counterparts in The Gambia who have a vast range of experiences in the
banking system, providing the necessary infrastructure to facilitate the
smooth and secured transfer of funds through our services. With my strong
experience in customer service in the e-commerce environment, more
specifically, Internet payment systems, I have decided to extend that
experience and knowledge in the person-to-person, person-to-business and
business-to-business Internet payment systems to facilitate and enhance
E-Commerce activity within the Gambian community both at home and abroad.

DalasiGram will mainly concentrate on providing funds transfer services
between its customers outside of The Gambia and individuals and businesses
based in The Gambia. Plans are on the way to expand our services to include
a vast range of E-Commerce solutions for all.

At DalasiGram, our vision is to expand our services to be in a position
where we will be your one-stop to all your commercial needs on the Internet.
We will strive to become the number one provider of a comprehensive package
of E-Commerce solution for Gambian businesses and individuals.

Our values are centered around the traditional Gambian interrelations
extended to your needs on the Internet. Although we will very seldomly be
dealing with our customers face-to-face, we are obligated to extend our
hospitality and resourcefulness to the benefit of every one of our
customers.

Our mission is to ensure that our customers realize and experience the
security and convenience of using the Internet, through our services, to
send funds to any business or individual in The Gambia. We strive to make
sending money home more fun than hassle!

We at DalasiGram hope that you will give us all the support in our endeavor
to bring you and your business partners, family and relatives closer
together when they need those urgent funds.

We hope to see you at www.dalasigram.com.

Please find out how it all works at http://www.dalasigram.com/Howitworks.htm
or contact us at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your attention.