GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:36:15 EST
Dear Haruna,

It was a strong night for us - we  finished second in Iowa, beating out the
Clinton machine. Change won tonight -  the status quo lost.

But now the fight is on - and they're going to come  after us, trying to
drown out our message of change with their hundreds of  millions of dollars. What
we saw in Iowa was two candidates who thought their  money would make them
inevitable.

But what the Iowa caucus goers have  shown us is that if you're willing to
have a little backbone, to have the  courage to speak for the middle class, to
speak for those who have no voice, and  if you're willing to stand up to
corporate greed, then that message and the  American people are unstoppable, no
matter how much money is spent to prevent  that message from getting out.

That's why I need your support today, so  those who believe in the status quo
will not stop our message of change that  this country so desperately needs.
I am so proud of this cause - and so  grateful for your support. It is your
support that has sustained Elizabeth and  me as we have campaigned across this
country. You have created a tidal wave of  change that will sweep from Iowa to
New Hampshire, to Nevada and South Carolina.

Continue to stand with me, so that when this wave of change is done,  every
one of us will be able to look our children in the eye and say, "We did  for
you what our parents did for us - we left America better for you than we  found
it."

Thank you for your support - the wave of change has begun.

Sincerely,

John

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい