GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:47:00 -0800
When I relax at night  imagining the streets of Banjul,then the long road to Janjangburay prison I keep on seeing Yaya's face at Radio One FM in 1994.This man is really fake.Is he not the principal actor of the "Jamfa of The Republic"? When I think about those he is grilling now as his new scape goats  it makes me wonder a lot within my mind. I wonder not because I am surprised but for the simple reason that honour is so absent from the state house now. Hijacking Kujabi,whipping Baba Jobe and then lying against others is not the issue Yaya. YAYA YOU HAVE FAILED AND YOU STILL DO NOT SEE THE LIGHT SHOWING THIS DARK SPOT.It is more honorable for one to reflect and resign than be rejected and then remembered for having been a pariah. Yaya do you know the meaning of the word "JOMM" is wolof? Is this forgetfulness or deliberate whims and caprices? Is this a suicidal move? Has the man been bewitched? Has he been whipped by an evil spell? So many unanswered questions keep on rotating in my
 mind.Some times analysing this trend  becomes an ever lasting home work in every brain that cares for the future of this beloved place called Cambi Bolongo.
Once upon a time I heard about the name Francisco Caso an Italian restaurateur turned and made a security expert within the red circle.Stories flew around Caso as if his record was more sophisticated than what was revealed in 007's Gold Finger.Francisco this Francisco that.Some went to the extent of saying that Caso could help safe Mr president with only chewing Gum! How? By using the gum on a poisonous pin and then press it on the neck of an opponent during rallies or public meetings.Did Caso do so? I hope not! Anyway all I heard was Caso was so dangerous an Italian man.Was that true? Well I laughed when the end result came.As usual the man was raised so high by the red circle.He lived through these hey days with a car tinted glasses but without a number plate like many others.Hmmm what happened at the end?
Is Caso there now? I do not think so! What happened? Maybe he flew with some pound sterlings...This is really funny!
My "maybe" is a bait because what he did is in our files so we will reveal everything when the red circle attempts to rebut our stories.
Caso was so loyal to the former DG NIA.Caso was so much against Musa Jammeh but  both men were close allies of Mr "Peresident"? Chei! real mercenaries like Caso play the game that way.What was he interested in after all? Money period.Why did Caso paint Mr Arneau the French as someone who was ordering military material into The Gambia to kill Mr "Peresident"? Because Caso wanted a big story to wriggle through the established echelons.He indeed went through without any hindrance at all.
Ok! where is the former DG NIA now? Behind bars and then some people are sobbing at home because the man is so weak that this present shame put on him may eventually end his existence.He is sickly and not so strong a man like Baba Jobe.My question here is that....Is all this harsh punnishment for the sake of The Gambia our homeland? Absolutely not! If these people continued dancing to the tune of the ONLY drummer and "flesh-eater" they would have still been marauding the streets with cars that have tinted glasses and without number plates period.Infact not that they did not want to dance! They wanted to continue dancing but the "flesh-eater" was compelled by a counter intelligence mechanism to use them as scape goats!
Caso again...the Italian born man had NO outstanding security record in Rome's circle but was still seen as a very dangerous man in Banjul.Chei! Oh yeah the guy was and is still a talented "money-magnet" period!
Why is Caso not there to help his old friend be free now? Where are all those long lines of dangerous people who served the ELECTED KING? In The Gambia we can as well create a word called "KINGDOMOCRACY" right?

Now to end this prose please Caso help us locate the military zodiac boats,military jackets near the restaurant at Kartong,the military night googles and the like buried in the sand some where near Gunjur etc etc. Was it not you Caso who accused the FrencH citizen Arneau of keeping these in the above mentioned locations?

By the way why would these funny "kangkurangs" call Bishop Cleary some one who is instigating a civil strive when they have guys like Caso and his booby traps there in Banjul? Yaya release these people under detention and stop using your chosen amateur agents by attacking decent folks like Bishop Cleary.You Yaya were so happy when that very Cleary made a similar sermon just before Jawara was over thrown in 1994.I fully remember when Bishop Cleary called on the former regime to stop the bad side of the story during those days. Well Cleary is a man of God who speaks through God's googles not through Yaya's.He cares less! Because Cleary does not and will never want to be a president.So revisit your own circle and then be human towards others Yaya.Security lies in the hands of the beholder.If you feel hated by even those who took you to Bwiam primary school when you were a kid,then Yaya something is wrong with you.Look at your self my old friend.Please do not think that people are scared
 of you,that is not good for one's mental state.Why would any sane person wake up and then think that everyone on earth is scared of me? Scared? Yaya "manneh baayil kaff N'gah noppi baahna"!

NIA are you not the ones who lurk behind people's emails with your funny tactics? Well follow this one and wait for more!
Yaya beware of the ides of April.

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.