GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hasanatou Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:13:13 -0000
Lamin,
I concur with you. On the 15th may i sent an observation on what brother Yus
wrote. You know what? A couple of hours later someone sent me a sort of
computer Aids virus. Maybe it was the same sent to Kebba Jobe. Talk about
silencing somebody! But people are free to think for themselves and the
honest ones will always accept the truth and rectify their shortcomings.
Don't mind those calling you a distractor. We all know better!
For the Gambia, Hasatou