GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:42:53 -0400
Thanks Ebrima
It was the MCC , Muslim Community Center that the event took place and was
organized by ACIE
African Coalition for Islamic Education.
I was there also. It was great . I am sure Dr Jack and  Alhagi mansour would
share the video tapes of the entire event with the community.
The goo thing about this event was that there was simultaneous translation from
wollof to English for the other brothers and sisters who could not understand
the language of the guest speaker.
Please come on the 25 th of September we ( MCC) will be having another event
Sharing common Grounds- the topic
Dr Aly Ramadan of AMC and Dr Sulayman Nyang will be the guest speakers.

Habib