GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:33:36 GMT
Jabou,

I truly want to lay this saga to rest. But for the last time, and for the
record, I have nothing against religious postings as you're suggesting.
Where are you getting that idea from? What I have a problem with, is your
actions contrary to the spirit of the (Islamic) messages you post. So,
please Jabou, LET TRUTH MATTER!

Saul.