GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:23:26 -0000
Brother Saul:

It is a good idea to challenge TOMBONG on the basis of GRTS' NEUTRALITY and
commitment to the encouragement of FAIRNESS and PROFESSIONALISM in the
context of US STATE DEPT'S report. TOMBONG, with all due respect, has not
been sincere in his efforts to shade good light in his own area of
responsibility. He is not a fool, and he is very well aware of the
injustice, unfairness and mismanagement prevailing in his department under
his watch(but could not do any thing to stop it, even though deep in his
heart, he is against it). Frankly, TOMBONG is NOT a bad person, but
unfortunately for him, life is not treating him fairly, for I am positively
sure that in his quiet moments, he is always repenting his SINS against
humanity.

Talking to someone who knows him best during school days, he is a Man who is
committed to do good service to the Nation, but like I said before, TOMBONG
is caught up in a precarious circumstance, a situation in which he was
caught off guard. He INVESTED too much in the system, thinking that he will
earn a dividend, but he ended up loosing every thing. Because of these
people, he lost his GREEN CARD, and was deported from the US, and also not
accepted in the UK. All these compounded together becomes a frustration for
him. And from the frying pan into the fire for him, his ONLY ASSET, his own
INTEGRITY is being badly tarnished, and if JAMMEH is gone where will TOMBONG
gonna go?

Brother Saul, this was why he had to resort to:"Let's Talk About The Issue
Argument", and yet he is only committed to flimsy topics of deviation and
deception, the most recent one was his mediocre installment of the DALASI
ARGUMENT. Now that the US STATE REPORT on GRTS has been out, let's get back
to the issues.

Brother Saul, thanks for highlighting this valuable point.

Ansumana Kujabi.