GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:40:40 -0000
Mr. Sanneh,

I take it back! I take it back! (laugh) My whole-hearted apologies. My own
dad is 65, so you can understand why I assign "elderly" to some categories.
I'll be thrilled to meet you any time. Good day.

Saul.

Dear Mr. Saidy-Khan,

You wrote. "Mr Sidi Sanneh who's elderly and works for the ADB..." Frankly
speaking, sometimes you guys make me feel like I am from the Jurassic Park
era. I am only 53 years young for crying out loud.  Next time I am in the
Washington DC area, I will pay you a visit so that we can settle this age
business once and for all.  Prince, you are cordially invited.

Jabou,

It was nice talking to you when I was in your neck of the woods last week.
I could not get in touch with Katim and Mini although I was in Eau Claire
attending my son's wedding (here we go again).

Abdoulaye,

I got your message only after I returned to Abidjan. I am off to Valencia,
Spain to attend the ADB Annual
  Meetings where we are expected to be greeted
by the anti-globalization coalition; it's Prague all over again.  Sidi
Sanneh

if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write your
full name and e-mail address.