GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:37:52 EDT
Ebrima,

Thanks to your sources for clarifying for us why the UDP decided to stay
home. I think that given the deviousness that the APRC is bent upon this
election season, they will be trying their best to play their tricks even
with the eyes of the opposition wide open. It is dissappointing that UDP
cannot attend the ALD celebrations, but I can certainly understand the reason
for this decision, especially since one of the tricks that Jammeh has pulled
out of his magic hat is to designate such a short period of time for the
registration process, and outside of which period no registrations are valid.
They are all set to say "hocus pocus, game is over and we won" .

Jabou Joh

<< Ebrima,