GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:08:16 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from one of my sources in the Gambia.

Basirou Drammeh: Good to read your posting again, after a lull. And, please,
this time around, I hope you'll truly keep the fast. Let us not forget that
your last name is DRAMMEH. By the way, where are the Camaras and the
Tourays? Well, they are all hiding because it is the Ramadan period.

Prince: My best wishes to you and the family. I do have ULCER, but it only
comes during Ramadan time. (laugh)

Regards,
Ebrima