GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 10:48:59 -0000
Sanusi,
That is one way of seeing things from your ray band. I will never try to
take that right from you. Mr. Owens we do not always get what we expect.
Your cap 'unworthy behaviour' does not fit this head of mine, so go get
yourself a new disciple to preach. If there is a limit to freedom of
expression on this forum that is your problem, not mine.
Jemus must go come October
Down with false camaraderie
Minos

>From: Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>