GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:17:40 +0000
Ngorr, I strike fear in you heart, that is why you change your name to
Ngorr, but it has become apparent that you real name is, H, oi, not Ngorr .
Your language and the same inferiority complexes you manifested keep
resurfacing. The songs of slavery you are singing to some people clearly
shows how retarded and inferior you feel. Am sorry mate people like me are
liberated, that is why I am not obssesed as you are with what people do and
don't. But for you, your preoccupation revolves around penchant issues, you
like to boast of attending Oxford, so what, who cares. If you are so
obssesed abot what people do you become trivial and reduce the objective of
the forum to a low level. I for one will never make my educational
achievements and issue, because I belive what each of us accomplishes is
personal. We do not need to be braggarts or turn into showmanship.

If you wish to know about me, you can ask me instead of making wild and
untrue statements, I have never,never, attended a university named West
England, that is a false representation. If you are that much intrested
about my academic achievements I can send you my CV, I have nothing to hide
or brag about.

You should focus on the political issues, rather than haul  insults and brag
about yourself, by doing so  you are exposing  your ignorance in the public
domain and yet you won't achieve your objective of silencing me. I am very
resolved in my convictions because I am convinced of my believes. So you
take care MR????, certainly not NGORR. Show yourself you have been found
out.