GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:24:25 +0200
Lameen,

It is nice that you are back, but we were, at least, expecting a "Silafando" from you on the maze that Yaya Jammeh finds himself on the Baba Jobe issue. How "cool" is Baba Jobe taking his new status of being a universal pariah? Did "Radio Kang-Kang" mentioned anything about Nai Ceesay's dismissal?  How long will Tapha Njie be the cause of the downfall of Gambia's SoS for Interior? Is Momodou Lamin Sedat Jobe still smiling? And how long does he have to maintain that charismatic smile of his?  Will Nai Ceesay and Dr. Momodou Lamin Sedat Jobe celebrate 22nd July 2001 as members of Yaya's Government or  will they join Pap Cheyassin Secka's and Dr. Saja Taal's "Vous" of disgraced members of Yaya's rejects?
You were there and we demand to get an on-the-ground info  from you. Please do not tell us that you were put off by the good food and "Taranga" that you missed these issues.

Prince