GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:39:04 -0600
Hello, wherever the demonstration is, please keep me apprised of the
logisitics of where it is, how those of us out of town are goin to get
there, etc.  I'm interested in attending, but have never attnded a
demonstration, so thus, I really dont' know how these things work.

Any tips or help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys.

Ginny