GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gibby Cham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:13:47 -0800
Mr. Jallow, no one should be the judge of this case,
but the people of The Gambia which includes almost
everybody on this forum.

When the money was found missing, it was brought to
Yaya's attention, the master of all thieves, who sent
you to deposit the money in his swiss bank account. He
accused you of disappearing with the money.

You need to defend yourself on this accusation, and
forget about apologising to him. He cannot forgive you
for taking what does not belong to him. This money
like I said before and will say it again, belongs to
the Gambian people and not Yaya. So I do not
understand why you had to apologise to him. Can you
please do me a favor and explain that? Why are you
apologising to him?

Also if you believed that Yaya's accusation was
incorrect, Why didn't you go back to the country and
defend yourself, and not hide behind a United States
cover? Heh!

Why are you still here and not back home doing the
same thing you were doing for the country or may be
for Yaya? Heh!

Are you afraid that you will be killed when you get
there? You better believe it! That would be smart
thinking.

Or do you still believe that you do not owe us any
explanation. If you're still sticking on that route,
then I must as well rest my case and move to something
else, because my time is very valuable.

Your apology and explanation of this incident Mr.
Jallow, should be directed to nobody but the Gambian
people. We're all judges of this case and not one
single Gambian or foreign judge. YOU OWE US AN
EXPLANATION FOLLOWED BY AN APOLOGY.

You definitely should have addressed that apology
letter to the entire Gambian people with and
explanation of the what happened to the
misappropriated funds and why you ran away. Then we
won't be sitting here going over this whole thing.

You for once need to understand that when some
misappropriated PUBLIC funds run through your hands
like the way it did, your privacy will automatically
disappear. WHY? because it is public and not private
funds. So please stop using that "private" word in
your excuses.

I hate it so much these days when politicians or
people in public offices use their rights to privacy
to do ridiculous things and call it their private
life. If stealing is a private life, damn then, we
must have been too dumb to appoint a thief. Or may be
not, the master of all thieves appointed the junior
thief, I forgot.

Sincerely
Gibby.