GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:40:55 -0600
   Brothers and sisters, I am pleased to inform you that one of
   our own, Dr. Louis Prom, of the United States Department of
   Agriculture (USDA), is looking to hire an assistant in the
   field of Plant Pathology. A requirement for this opportunity
   is a Bachelor or Master's degree in Plant Pathology or
   Microbiology. Applications can be sent to Dr. Prom at the
   below Address.

   Dr. Louis K. Prom
   United States Department of Agriculture USDA, ARS, Sparc, CGRU
   2765 F & B Road
   College Station, TX 77845
   Office Telephone # (409) 260 9393

   Good Luck to all applicants.