GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:03:20 +0100
Mr. Sillah,

Thanks a ton for this beautiful eid sermon....I pray that all of us be blessed and that the period of abstinence and prayer that has just ended be generously rewarded by Allah.

I hope that the entire Gambia-L family will join me in praying for those whose misguided leadership has brought our people so much suffering and misery. May Allah bless them with greater wisdom, a keener sense of justice, and a courageous spirit so that our dear Gambia may be in turn, blessed with that necessary beginning.

Cheers,
Momodou S Sidibeh