GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 15:08:20 -0500
Mr. Jallow:

I want to take time in commending you for
starting a wireless transfer to The Gambia.  I
will try to use your services in the future.

I also want to commend you for criticizing
Tombong for not wanting to reply to all the
questions posted to him.  His excuse, because
some members use fake names.  The issue is
not the fake name, but the content and truth
of the questions.

May I suggest that we refrain from asking
Tombong questions if he refuses to acknowledge
other members of the struggle.  I think it is
injustice and lack of concern for Tombong to
speak with his mouth full.  He set the debate
and now he is giving silly excuses.  Brother,
this man is not serious.

Mr. Saidy for your information, I am Muhammad
Lamine Jassey-Conteh.  I had an unpleasant
meeting with you at the Gambian embassy, and
again in Miami, Fl.  You cannot say I am using
a fake name.  Do not give me any excuses.  You
have sent mails to me. Pleas quit being a
coward and answer questions posted to you by
our family of delegates

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh