GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:05:09 +0100
Jabou you wrote:

"Proof that there is a lot of sinister things going on underneath the
surface these days"

***********************

It is not that these things have just started these days as you put it.
Rather, it has always been there, only that these days technic has made it
possible/easier for us to get/spread information much easily, quickly and
to/from everywhere.

I once said something on this net, regarding how our so-called third world
presidents are treated.

Any good statesman will always either be assassinated through internal
(usualy through opposition/military) or externally (mercenary ) operations,
others will be overthrown through rebels or military coups - i.e.r. Obote,
will forever be demonised , kept out of the lands political scene, and not
be allowed to appear in any history writing - at least not in a positive
way.  Our presidents get threatened to do as they are being told or get
forecefully removed or killed.

This however, is never in the interest of the local natives.

Those who refuse to bow down to these imperialists, (eg. Dr. Obote of Uganda
refused to subdue himself and thereby his country) - and the damage is there
to be seen.  Uganda is considered a STATIGIC place - this has brought Uganda
to what it is now - just because they have got somebody they can use to do
their dirty job which Obote could not do.

Many of you may not have read anything good about him.  He is the best
dictator the imperialists have ever known.  To the majority of Ugandans,
what these people and their agents within the country have said/written
about Obote has never made them change their respect for what he stands for.

Any president praised; immediately "recognised" by the imperialists, and
gets a lot of support from them is never the best for his land!

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango