GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:45:47 +0000
Joe:

I'll ask one of my sources in The Gambia to get us the contact address of
the Commission of Inquiry set up in Nigeria to investigate Yahya Jammeh and
the crude oil gift.

By the way, the Nigerian newspaper that broke the crude oil story is
available online at this address: http://www.thisdayonline.com/

This is contact address of the Newspaper:

Thisday Newspaper
35 Creek Road
Apapa, Lagos
Nigeria