GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:55:59 -0400
Some word of caution. The Thesaurus is giving nothing more than "the closest
phrase"  to what ever you type! If you replace the word Negro with white,
blue, green, Caucasians or better still with "Americans" you will get the
same phrase!

Malanding Jaiteh