GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:26:27 -0000
Yusu, thanks for forwarding this piece of information.  I've been trying to
get information from the University but it seems like everyone I talked to
at the University is tightlipped about this event.  The Gambian Association
of Chicago members are on the quest to verify whether the event is still on
and whether Croc Jammeh will attend.  I will appreciate it if you could
forward me a telephone number or e-mail address of any of the organizers of
the Nigerian effort to filibuster this event.  Meanwhile, I will also work
the Nigerian crowd in the Chicagoland area for any inroads.  James Gomez,
Rainbow Push Coalition, please provide any info. you may have on this event.
  I will be in D.C. this weekend, so maybe we can have a one on one on this
and other matters.  Thanks all.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou