GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:51:40 EST
Yes, Yaya not only thinks he can manipulate people, he thinks he can
manipulate Allah also. My du'aa in this end of the holy month of Ramadan is
this.
May Allah (SWT) bring his wrath to bear on all the hypocrites and oppressors
on the face of the earth. As stated in Suratul Al Imran, "people plot and
Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners."

Eid Mubarak to all members of the L. May Allah accept our fasting and shower
his blessings on us. May his mercy descend on our country and the rest of the
World. May he look upon the devotion that our parents and others in our
community have given to his worship over the years to deliver us from the
fitnah in our land. Ameen

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 12/29/00 4:09:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,