GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 06:42:22 -0500

I shared conversation with Pa Alieu Loum who said he played with the deceased at Ports. Pa Loum who later moved to Walidan spoke high of the guy. Perhaps their time was most sacrificial where the incentives for soccer were little. The deceased was a strong mid-field player. Pa Loum now 50 extends his condolences to the late soccer star – frowning his face in disbelief and trying to picture his face imaginarily.

He has requested a print out of it.

May his soul rest in perfect peace!!

Regards,

YJ