GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 05:23:20 PDT
It was some time back when i read from the news, of the immature display of
SIMBOLA OR WHATEVER THE HELL THAT WAS by Hitler Jammeh in front of school
children during the last independent celebration as an early sign of this
cowardly butchery. That, Mr. Saidy, was broadcasted all over the television
network, radio and other pathetic propaganda organs provided by ur lord
Bokassa Hitler Jammeh. My point is, it should also be ur duty to allow the
nation to see and understand what the Judah of Kanilie really meant by
dancing simbola with swords and knives only to turn around and use the
deadly might of the AK47 which has a firing capacity of six hundred rounds
per minute.

I can't comprehend neither decipher what idiot would kill the future hope of
his people. Had Jawara done the same, i doubt many of us would  be here
today including u Tombong as ur school days can record testify. No soldier
was ever trained to kill his paymaster, that's, soldiers are trained to
protect, respect and die for the nation/people they owe their allegiance to.
I was a soldier, actually, one of the founding members of the first in-take
july 1984 and was part of the instructors selected by the British...sgt
major Allen and sgt major Patten to train the second in-take and so forth.
But in all my time in the army 84-89, i never learnt from any army manual or
doctrine that qualifies the slaughtering of kids, women and the general
populace. Soldiering is a dignified profession when  conducted accordingly
and professionally. Hitler Bokassa Jammeh was nobody then and i assume he's
less of a man now than ever.

Tombong, for once in ur opportunist miserable insecure life, do show some
kind of professionalism and allow the gambian people to see and understand
who this depressive egoistic murderer is, by giving them unbiased coverage
of events. Am talking about major events like this tragedy which will help
them digest the slippery and entangled state of our nation. Be patriotic and
stop being a slave, what goes around, comes around. Word of caution me bro,
it is ur constitutional duty to help alleviate the misery of our people.
Kittos
peter