GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:44:35 -0500
Mboge,

I have no intension of misrepresenting your comments regarding my posting
and if you think that I did,I apologize for it.My problem is that I prayed
for continuance of good governance,progress,and prosperity
for our nation.You commented asking how I can pray for something that never
existed in the Jammeh regime.So far,we only have the Jammeh and the Jawara
regimes and therefore,I thought if you are not comfortable with one,you may
be more comfortable with the other.I have never characterize as a Jawara
supporter or admirer.
You are the one misrepresenting me with my prayer for our nation by molding
it into me  and I quote you "since you believe Jammeh's regime is anchored
on good governance,progress and prosperity".
It is amazing that if anyone says anything positive  about The Gambia,
It is construed as a pro Jammeh or APRC supporter. This does not make any
sense.
I supported the alliance during the Presidential elections and I accept
the results of the election and that the Gambian people voted Jammeh
in.As a result,I accept him as the president.I'm not convince that the
election was rigged.If this makes me a Jammeh jaliba or halam kat so be
it.I'm with the truth and the gambian people.

Africa Must Move On.

Beran