GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 01:26:17 EDT
"I see you are conducting a three way conversation in your head again,  as
you only can." Joe Sambou.

Let's see. You are here, Suntou  was and is here, Lamin was and is still
here, Rene, Kukeh, and the  silent ones are here. Your Posten crew is here.
That
may be more than  3 don't you think? Or you wanna be funny again.

"Did you tell the Point  Newspaper that Gambians were coming to Chicago to
unite the opposition  at the Midwest Conference, last weekend?" Joe Sambou.

You need to leave  Yero alone. You wanna draw the man in here for no reason.
Stay on  topic. PDOIS. Ok. Also you need to direct your query to The Point.

"I  heard you were the great sponsor, or is it?" Joe Sambou.

You heard wrong.  You're forgiven. Now stay on topic. PDOIS and  circumstance.

"Why  don't you share with the readership your fascination with what PDOIS
is
about?" Joe Sambou.

You amuse yourself. Fascination with what PDOIS  is about!!! Get a  life.

"I mean the agenda behind that  fascination." Joe Sambou.

Six-pence of one and half a dousaine of the  other.

"Also, why don't you share with the readership your activities  behind the
scenes during the last six weeks, with unity and  circumstance?" Joe  Sambou.

I'll let the readership request my  activity schedule. You know I'm a bad
man.

"Your partners expected  delivery of your promise if you catch my drift."
Joe
Sambou.

You're a drifter alright. Sorry I didn't catch that. You must  not have been
following my partners and they sought to meet right  under your nose. Check
with  Yero if you need to know more about his  activities. I am not privy to
that
info.

"Please don't do a  second Armitage Promise/late night Ad., for that would
be
unbecoming  of a Philanthropist of your stature." Joe Sambou.

unbecoming a  philanthropist. Thank you for the acknowledgement Joe.

"However, I'll let  you do the sharing.  By the way I got tons on you  from
Banka,  since you are so paranoid about what you think he tells me about
you."
Joe Sambou.

Don't worry I'll tie Banka up. You know he's no  Houdini.

"Banka informed me that ..............  Well, I'll let you  catch up  with
Banka for that scoop." Joe Sambou.

It is amazing  that you don't recognize charlatanry and sycophancy inherent
in  yourself. Wow.

"He is waiting for your call." Joe Sambou.

Ok. I'll  call Banka when I get an opportunity.

"As to my ethnicity, I think you  are getting close by process of
elimination." Joe Sambou.

If  you read me properly, I wasn't really interested in your ethnicity.
Unless of course that happens to be Mandinko. Anyway what's up?

"If I  am not Jola or Ndjago, then that leaves Mandingo, Sarahule, Wolof,
Sosou, Fulani, Serer, Moore, Papel, Soninke, and the big one Basare,  yes
Basare." Joe Sambou.

I guess you are on the journey toward  discovering your culture. I can't
wait
for the prime time  finale.

"That is your homework while you tilt and bug us." Joe  Sambou.

Let's make a deal; If I trace your genealogy, will you share with  us the
hidden values of PDOIS to Gambia and Gambians????

"Some  folks want to know why you ran away from the G. Post?" Joe   Sambou.

I know you really missed me on Posten. George tells me he does.  And frankly
I miss the knucklehead too. Sorry I can't share why. If  you tell us about
PDOIS'  intrinsic value to Gambians I promise I'll  visit with you and our
other
coleagues at Posten. Scout's honour. You  know you'll get a friggin call from

George.

"Libya, I got work  to do if you don't mind." Joe Sambou.

Al Jaan fi kulli makaane. Haroun  Masoud QMDT Darbo. Now go away Joe. If I
didn't know any better I'd  think you eat, sleep, and drink Haruna, the
Mandinka
supremacist. I  need a brown paper bag to complement the attire. Got any
left?
Sutoo kumata  sutukung, sutukung kumbusera leeh! Baa ning faa duwaa le jaabi
tamma  sutukung. Tohnyaa beh sutoo kungo to Sutukung. Jalibaa juloo kuntu. I

don't wanna be bothered Joe. I'm in a friggin trance. And you're in a state
of
flux. What to do with PDOIS? That is the question. Na Kandaa go crack  na
you head.