GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:57:24 EST
I share best wishes for the holidays from the great  Libby Edwards. Please
join me in prayer for her continued good health and  strength for the coming
years. May Allah/God keep and guide her and her  family.

Dear Haruna,

The holiday season is a time for  family, a time to give thanks -- and a time
to think back on the year  past.

There have been many special moments this year as John and I have  traveled
around the country. It has been exciting and energizing to see  thousands of
people connect with John and respond to his message of change. And  we have both
been inspired by the support of people like you.

This past  week, John was joined by two of my favorite singers, Bonnie Raitt
and Jackson  Browne, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire. Take a moment to
watch this  video clip -- it captures the feeling of warmth and hope that we
feel every day  on the campaign trail. This is one of my favorite songs.

I hope you will  take a couple of minutes to watch it, and share it with your
family and friends  over the holidays.

_Click here to  watch the video._ (http://johnedwards.com/r/54491/746320/)

John and I want to wish  you and your family all the best for this holiday
season. May it be a time  filled with hope, warmth, happiness -- and special
moments like  these!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Edwards
December 22,  2007