GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Manjang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:20:58 EDT
Brother Siaks
Thanks for letting all know about such urgent issues. These are the type of
things I was really referring to. You will agree with me that with issues
like the central hospital staying without an x-ray machine should be a
serious concern for all. Belief in me, this is one out of numerous serious
issues that is affecting everyone directly or indirectly.
Now is the time for all citizens to take a breath and think twice about the
urgency for the need of unity and sincerity among us (GAMBIANS), and work
hard for a better home.
Thank you
Ousman