GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nyang Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:44:37 PDT
Ja jef G-lers,
             I am just enquiring if Matarr is still a member of this forum.
I received a menacing email from Matarr with regards to my contribution on
African Unity. I am not offended by his comments, but I want to know if he
is receiving mails from the list. I will appreciate it if the list owner or
managers can assit me with this enquiry.

Jere jef,
Daddy Njie.