GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:57:41 -0800
List members,
              as you can see Mboge sent this mail
through my private email address mistakenly. This is
something that made me very mad but i understand
because many of the students do not have computers and
are not very familiar with them.

This happened now when i just quit using the computer
and he opened it started sending mails. If any one has
received mail from my this [log in to unmask] it is
not from me.
The last time i sent mails was on sunday.
Thanks.

Please to all those who come to use my computer from
now on should wait for me.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Saihou

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

>いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
> > >To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of
> > postings, go to the Gambia-L
> > >Web interface
> > >at:
> > http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
> > >
> > >To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
> >

>http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
> > >To contact the List Management, please send an
> > e-mail to:
> >

>いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

> > postings, go to the Gambia-L
> > >Web interface
> > >at:
> > http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
> > >
> > >To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
> >

>http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
> > >To contact the List Management, please send an
> > e-mail to:
> >

>いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

> > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> > Download today - it's FREE!

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
> > To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of
> > postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface

=== message truncated ===