GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi M Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:16:55 GMT
Forwarded to me few minutes ago.

To:  (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject:  Fwd:
Date:  Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:04:15 -0800

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT OF CONVERSATION BTW GEORGE DWI & AL GORED!!

George: George W. Bush, next president of the United States, who is this?
Al: Uh, it's, uh, Al Gore here, George. I guess you know why I'm calling.
George: Well probably 'cuz you're a loser, right loser?
Al: Well now hold on just a second there, George, I think we could be civil
about this. Now, for whatever ungodly reason, the American people have
apparently chosen someone of an inferior intellect...
George: Who you callin' infurios?
Al: Unbelievable. You really do butcher the language.
George: Get to the point, guy who isn't President.
Al: Well, uh, how do I say this? I'm calling to officially conce. To
conceeceeeceeeceee....
George: Come on say it, say it! Spit it out Mr. Smarty pants interlectoral.
Al: (startin' to weep) Okay, just gimme a second here, alright I mean I
really wanted to win this thing...Damn Ralph Nader to hell!!!
George: (OFF PHONE) Daddy. Tennessee boy's gonna cry! Just like you said.
Bush Sr.: Knew he would. I told ya, he's weak. Weak! Hey Dubya, did I tell
ya the time...
George: (OFF PHONE) Quiet down daddy, this is my moment to shine. (to
PHONE)Go ahead nature boy. I wanna hear ya cry uncle!
Al: Alright, I CONCEED okay! There, I said it! Are ya happy, ya half wit
Texas kook!!! (OFF PHONE) Tipper pack our bags. We're moving to the
rainforest.
George: Go ahead, we're gonna cut it down and drill for oil! How do you like
that?
Al: You bastard! This isn't over!!!! Not by a long shot.
George: Sure it is! Bye bye loser! Time for a drink everybody! Woohoo! Mas
Taquila! Jeb, pour me a shot. Bushes are back in office! Wooh.. where's the
beer?

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Phone Conversation #2:
Governor George W. Bush
Vice President Al Gore
November 8, 2000
approx. 3:00 AM EST

George: President George W. Bush speakin'! Whooo, that sounds good don't
it?!?
Al: Well not as good as President Albert Gore!
George: What? Is this you again loser?
Al: Uh yeah, about that whole losing thing....Um, I'm gonna have to go ahead
and retract my concession.
George: Retract? (OFF PHONE) Daddy, What's retract mean?
Al: Let me help you on that one, Dubya. What it means is that the fat lady
hasn't sung yet.
George: Fat lady? Who the hell's the fat lady? (OFF PHONE) Daddy, who's the
fat lady? Whaddya talkin' about Gore!!! (OFF PHONE) Hey, shut up back there!
Everybody quiet down!!! (GUNSHOT)
Bush Sr.: Put the gun down, junior! Ya had one too many!!!
Al: Uh, do have a permit for that gun?
George: You can't take it back, crackerhead!!! You're an Indian giver!
Daddy, do somethin', you said I could be President. Ya promised me!
Al: Well, it sounds like you've got your hands full. I've got some ballots
to count, so I'll give ya a buzz next week from the Whitehouse okay Dubya!
George: NOOOOOO!!! (GUNSHOT, GUNSHOT)