GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 06:38:17 PST
Dear Mr Drammeh,

This requested help to solve this problem is from Hamjatta,I hope  he will be
able to pick it up from here.Take care
For freedom
saiks

GO TO THE PRINTER SETUP FROM THE ROGRAM RIGHT CLICK ON THE PRINTER AND CHOOSE

SETUP THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION THERE IN.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PRINTER TYPE THEN I MIGHT HELP YOU BETTER.