GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YUSUPHA DARBOE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:18:44 -0700
Pa Nderry, certainly there is no single cause for celebrating this so-called July 22 change of government. It is only a complete waste of our country's resources which should have been put to other vital uses to better improve the living condition of gambians, which yahya jammeh and his cohorts have already destroyed. It is equally an absolute waste of time for any responsible and right thinking person to leave whatever he/she is doing to go and listen to the same jokes and lies from these liars. I hate this idiot (yahya jammeh), not as a human being, but as an evil person, and of cause anybody who speaks for him despite all his nonsense in that country. He thinks he is something and everything, but let me tell this jackass that he is nothing, but a donkey and only a donkey that knows nothing but a stick/baton. We will get him soon and then he will know that he is nothing after all, and power belongs only to God. This guy is pure evil, period!!!