GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 05:25:29 -0500
Hello GL!
For the benefit of those who have not heard the news of the Swedish police
appology concerning the accusation on the drug scandal of 1999.

Is my pleasure to imform you that the Swedish police has finally
backout,refering to the accusation as improper and unjust. In the very near
future, I shall post a translated version of this document to the GL.

Well, to my judgement,I think this is a clear manifestation that the more we
are togehter the stronger we shall be.There is no subtitute to people in a
collective capacity!Some concerned Gambians who felt, they were offended,
took the initiative and courage to challenge the Swedish police, and even as
far as for a legal battle; there was a vision, and clarity of value. This
was what made these concerned Gambians to tap their potentials and strive
for justice.

As individuals, law abiding tax payers, it was offensive and unjust to
generalise; a crime that is to an extend an "international" problem.

I hope we will learn something from this, that togetherness is fruitfull!

Yahya